Monday, June 4, 2012

Google - humor


A few days ago came to my notice from Google that my blog is suspected spam. If you say I was surprised and neponyatkah, then do not say anything. Well figs with it, it was necessary to act. After completing a couple of dances with a tambourine and a cycle of obligatory exercise, I get this email from google with the fragment.













I'm glad for what the guys a good sense of humor, and soon after, and was glad about the fact that spam me with a note was taken (at all about all it took about 3 hours). That's such a polite googla robots. Everything, as in humans. :-).


Robots, let's be friends! .



_______________________________________________________.
Updates to the blog. e-mail. or. RSS. All for your convenience!.

As well as advice on. advertising Murmansk. and. marketing Murmansk.